I found 2 pieces of floral cotton at the bottom of one of my fabric piles the other week and realised that it was two cut out pieces for a wrap skirt, so all I needed to do was sew them together, hem it and attach poppers in relevant places. Oh and pop on a waistband.
To the left is me proving that it is in fact a wrap skirt, which provides plenty of coverage in windy conditions.
And here I’ve really badly photoshopped in some arrows to show you where I put the poppers for maximum security.
And here is a lovely photo to leave you with of me enjoying a nutella and marshmallow pancake. Oh it was so good.
As always, thanks very much for reading!